You might be familiar with bullet-proof coffee but ever heard of or tried bullet-proof chai? Just like you add creamers into your chai, substituting it with natural and healthy MCT oils is always better! Also, if you want to avoid dairy, this is the best chai recipe for you because it contains no milk and is very creamy and frothier. Without much ado, let’s get on with the recipe:
RECIPE FOR BULLET-PROOF CHAI:
Things you need-
- 1 cup black tea (you can also make masala black tea, tastes great!)
- 1 teaspoon white unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- Stevia or honey as per taste
- Place a saucepan on medium heat and add in 1 ½ cup water. Add in 1-2 teaspoons of black tea leaves. Brew and strain.
- In a blender, add brewed chai, coconut oil, white unsalted butter and a sweetener of your choice. Blend until emulsified and creamy.
- Pour in a cup and sprinkle some cinnamon powder on top. Enjoy!