If love coconut and chocolate or simply the popular ‘Bounty’, you are going to love this bounty milkshake for sure! It makes a quick-recipe and great when you want to indulge in something coconuty or make something quick for your guests. Below is how you could make a bounty milkshake:
RECIPE FOR BOUNTY MILK SHAKE:
Things you need-
- 1 cup milk
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream (or coconut ice cream if you have)
- 2 bars bounty chocolate (or more if you like)
- Chocolate syrup (quantity depends on how much you like it)
- In a blender, add milk and vanilla ice cream. Coconut ice cream tastes incredible in the recipe but I did not have one at the moment and vanilla works too.
- Add in bounty and some chocolate syrup.
- Blend everything until frothy and creamy. Tada!
- You can garnish this with coconut flakes or chocolate.