Just like we use face masks, our body needs a mask treatment once in a while to maintain softness and also to treat any skin issues. If you have been dealing with body acne, odour, extremely dry skin etc. you are at the right place! Body mask is a one stop solution to all your skin issues and also to maintain soft and glowing skin. Below is an easy recipe for body mask that can be a great alternative for expensive body clays:
Bentonite clay- Bentonite clay is a well-known skin healer and helps treat variety of skin issues. It detoxes your skin and cleanses the pores. Bentonite clay also softens your skin and adds a healthy glow to it.
Sea salt- High mineral content in the sea salt helps in cleansing and replacing required electrolytes necessary for healthy skin. It also deep cleanses pores and keeps body acne at bay.
Aloe vera gel- Aloe vera gel is a well-known skin moisturizer that keeps skin healthy and plump. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that sooths the skin and also helps treat sunburn.
Coconut oil- Coconut oil prevents skin drying and keeps it healthy and moisturized. It deeply nourishes the skin and adds a healthy glow.
RECIPE FOR BODY MASK FOR GLOWING SKIN:
Things you need-
- ½ cup bentonite clay
- 2 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup organic aloe gel
- ¼ cup organic coconut oil
- In a wooden or glass bowl, add bentonite clay followed by sea salt and aloe gel.
- Add in coconut oil and stir.
- The sea salt should dissolve after few minutes of stirring. You can also grind the salt before adding.
- Store the clay in a glass jar or wooden bowl with lid.
- To use, apply on dry skin and let it sit for 10 minutes. Bath as normal.