Change in weather can make your lips dry and unattractive. Also, if you have a habit of lip licking or biting, you probably have dry and inflamed lips all the time. Lips can get dark if not keep soft and healthy, this can also be genetic or if you smoke a lot. Exfoliating helps buff away top dead skin layer and doing this religiously can keep your lips pink and soft! Below is a recipe for beetroot lip scrub that you need to start using today!
Sugar- Sugar has great exfoliating properties. It buffs away dead skin cells and makes lips soft and plump.
Beetroot powder- Beetroot powder helps lighten lips gradually and adds a pink natural-looking stain.
Olive oil- Olive oil moisturizes lips and makes it soft. It also treats chapped and dry lips.
RECIPE FOR BEETROOT LIP SCRUB FOR PIGMENTED LIPS:
Things you need-
- ½ cup organic fine sugar or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon beetroot powder
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a bowl, add sugar and beetroot powder.
- Add in olive oil and mix.
- Store the mixture in a tiny jar and use it to exfoliate your lips before applying a lipstick or before bedtime followed by a lip balm or lip sleeping mask.