Banana is a well-known health food and is also great when it comes to beautifying your skin and hair. There are a lot of commercial products that now contain banana as a dominant ingredient. You can also make your own banana hair mask that keeps your hair super soft, frizz-free and shiny! Also, the mask should suit all hair types; let’s get on with the recipe-
Banana- Banana is a great ingredient when it comes to softening and maintaining hair. It makes hair super soft and shiny. Banana keeps hair hydrated and well-moisturized. It also nourishes hair and keeps it in top condition.
Cream- Cream is a great hair moisturizer and softener. It seals in moisture and treats dry hair condition. If used on normal hair, it makes it even softer and shinier.
Honey- Honey is a natural humectant that keeps hair soft, hydrated and shiny.
RECIPE FOR BANANA CREAM HAIR MASK:
Things you need-
- 1 medium sized banana
- ½ cup fresh cream
- 2 tablespoon honey
- In a blender, add banana and fresh cream. You might want to blend the mixture using a blender to avoid banana lumps that can be tough to wash off.
- Add in honey and blend the mixture until smooth.
- Apply the mask on dry hair and scalp and wear a shower cap to avoid dripping.
- Let the mask sit for 2 hours and shampoo it all off.
- Use the mask once a week to maintain soft, shiny and frizz-free hair.