Breakfast is important and being the first meal of the day, it ought to be healthy and fulfilling. Breakfast smoothies are getting popular because of the ease in preparation and you can have it on your way to work too, this way you save more time! Love having banana and oats in the morning? Here is an easy banana breakfast smoothie that has oats and bananas as dominant ingredients!
RECIPE FOR BANANA BREAKFAST SMOOTHIE:
Things you need-
- ½ medium sized banana (or full if you love the taste and want your smoothie to be very thick)
- 1 cup milk (cow milk or any vegan milk substitute)
- 1/3 cup rolled oats soaked in milk 30 minutes prior to using
- Honey as per taste
- In a blender, add banana, milk, soaked rolled oats and honey.
- Blend it until creamy and well combined.
- Add in more milk if you wish to thin the consistency.
- Your breakfast banana smoothie is ready!