Dandruff is nothing but scaling off of dead skin cells. Mild flaking is normal but excessive flaking with itchiness needs treatment. Aspirin is used in a lot of beauty remedies these days and one of the popular ways to use it is for dandruff treatment. This might sound a bit weird if you are unaware of aspirin being used in beauty treatments, but it definitely is effective. Below is how you could use aspirin for treating your dandruff problem along with its benefits:
Aspirin- Aspirin contains salicylic acne just as any other anti-dandruff shampoo or treatment available commercially. Salicylic acid helps eradicate dandruff and itchiness.
Honey- Honey is anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial in action that helps reduce itchiness and banishes dandruff causing microbes. It also is a natural humectant.
RECIPE FOR ASPIRIN ANTI-DANDRUFF TREATMENT:
Things you need-
- 5 Aspirin tablets crushed
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- In a bowl, add crushed aspirin tables. Make sure the tablets you use are uncoated.
- Add in raw honey and mix it well.
- Apply this mixture on your scalp and massage. Let it sit for 30 minutes before using a shampoo.
- Use this treatment once every week.