Cellulite is something we all hate, especially if it is on the arms and thighs and restrict us to only some clothes to avoid exposing it. Cellulite is nothing but fat deposit beneath the skin that has dimpled, lumpy appearance. Along with exercise and proper diet, you can use an anti-cellulite body scrub that can help you get rid of the problem very soon. Below is an easy 3-ingredient natural anti-cellulite coffee scrub recipe you need to try today:
Coffee- Caffeine in coffee tightens the skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite. It also provides anti-oxidants to the skin and gradually reduces saggy skin and dimples.
Coconut oil- Coconut oil moisturizes the skin and helps in effective massaging that improves blood circulation and gradually reduces fat deposits in the area.
Sea salt- Sea salt provides the right nutrients you need to support a healthy tissue balance.
RECIPE FOR ANTI-CELLULITE COFFEE SCRUB:
Things you need-
- ½ cup coffee grounds (do not use instant coffee as it isn’t as effective as the filter coffee)
- 4 tablespoons of melted raw coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon sea salt
- In a mixing bowl, add coffee grounds followed by sea salt.
- Add in coconut oil and mix well. Use organic ingredients for better effects.
- Transfer the mixture into an air-tight jar and use it before having bath to scrub your skin for few minutes. Works great on damp skin!