Overnight beauty treatments always work the best in my opinion because the treatment gets time to work for longer periods. I live by overnight skin and hair treatments and here we are with an easy 2-ingredient overnight face mask using almond milk that can do wonders for your skin!
Almond milk- Almond milk nourishes and moisturizes your skin. It instantly reduces sun tan and helps lighten dark spots. It also helps reduce and prevent acne and clogged pores.
Honey- Honey is a natural humectant that keeps skin hydrated. It also has antimicrobial property.
RECIPE FOR ALMOND MILK OVERNIGHT FACE MASK:
Things you need-
- 2 tablespoons almond milk (preferably homemade; recipe here >>)
- 1 teaspoon raw organic honey
- In a mixing bowl, add almond milk. Homemade almond milk works the best because it is free of any preservatives.
- Add in raw organic honey and stir until the honey is well dissolved.
- Using a cotton ball. Apply the mixture on your skin and let it air dry. It might slight (very minimal) stickiness from honey but that keeps your skin moisturized. If you do not like the sticky feel, you can reduce the quantity of honey.
- Let it work overnight and wash off in the morning. Do this everyday night before bedtime and see amazing results!