Charcoal can help in treating various skin and hair problems. It is a well-known detoxing agent thanks to its particle adsorption properties. Just like our skin and body needs detoxification once in a while, our hair and scalp needs it too to get rid of product and oil buildup. there are a lot of clarifying shampoos in the market but thing beats charcoal when it comes to detoxing. Below is how you could use activated charcoal to detox your hair:
Benefits of activated charcoal –
- Activated charcoal can treat almost every hair problem. Activated charcoal deep cleans and purifies your scalp.
- Activated charcoal, when used on your hair, pulls out oil, dirt, and toxins just like it does for your skin.
- Your hair feels lighter and has more volume.
- Charcoal can reduce your dandruff easily.
- It helps to pull out toxins and purifying for optimal hair growth & healthy hair.
- 3 tbsp Activated charcoal
- 2 tbsp Aloe vera gel
- 1 tbsp rose water
- In a mixing bowl, add activated charcoal powder followed by rose water, Mix well.
- Add in aloe vera gel and mix.
- Apply this on damp hair and scalp and massage for few minutes. Let it stay for 10 minutes and use a mild shampoo to wash it off.
- Do this once every 2 weeks or once a week if you have very oily scalp.
Try a test patch before using it on your hair