Activated charcoal has amazing adsorbing and detoxing properties which makes it a great ingredient in health, home and beauty. It is also dominantly found in a lot of beauty products. Here is a recipe for homemade charcoal soap if you are looking out for an easy natural way to use charcoal for skin care-
BENEFITS OF ACTIVATED CHARCOAL SOAP:
- Deep clean, detox and purify skin
- get rid of acne-causing bacteria,
- has both antibacterial and antifungal properties making it an amazing ingredient to use in your skincare.
- keeps skin healthy and acne free
- Rejuvenate dry and dull skin
- fade away acne scars and blemishes.
Things you need-
- 500 gms natural soap base
- 1-2 teaspoons activated charcoal powder
- Essential oils
READ MORE – TURMERIC SKIN GEL FOR CLEAR SKIN
In a saucepan, double boiler or microwave, melt the soap base. Add in charcoal powder and gently stir. turn off the flame.
Add in essential oils of your choice and mix well. Pour into moulds and let it completely set and dry for abut 24 hours.
Pop out the soaps and store in cool and dry place. READ MORE – HERB WATER FOR HAIR LOSS