Brownies and cakes are everyone’s favourite! Making them at home isn’t quick and you need a lot of different ingredients too (and yes, tools!). Have you ever considered making a brownie at home? If not, you need to try this oreo brownie that hardly need 3 ingredients and is super quick! Without much ado, let’s get on with the recipe:
RECIPE FOR 3-INGREDIENT OREO BRWNIE:
Things you need-
- 10-15 oreos (or more)
- Some milk (to make a batter-like consistency)
- Sugar (only if you need)
- In a blender, add oreos (break them before you add for easy blending) and milk.
- Add in few teaspoons of sugar if you like and blend the mixture until smooth and creamy. Add in more milk if required and blend until the desired consistency is achieved. Make sure the mixture isn’t too thin, it has to be thick.
- Pour the mixture in a greased cake mould and bake just like a regular cake. You can also bake this in the cooker for 50 minutes on low flame with no whistle and water added.
- Garnish with chocolate sauce or anything you like.