If you regularly use makeup (especially waterproof), thorough removal is important to keep your skin from clogging. There are a lot of makeup removers in the market that do the work but often come with a price tag. You can make one yourself using simple and readily available ingredients-
RECIPE FOR 3-INGREDIENT MAKEUP REMOVER:
Things you need-
- 1 cup filtered water (solvent/base)
- 1 tablespoon witch hazel (antibacterial)
- 1 tablespoon raw and organic liquid coconut oil (Break down makeup & dirt)
- In a bowl, add water and witch hazel.
- Add in coconut oil and give it a quick stir.
- Pour the solution in a pump or spray bottle and use it just like any other makeup remover. Shake well before use.
- The makeup remover can be used for entire face including lips and eyes, and also for waterproof makeup.