Puddings make a great dessert! If you have a sweet tooth, you probably should try having chia puddings because they are versatile and taste great, and also they are really simple to make! You can add variety of flavours to a chia pudding according to your taste preferences. Below is an easy chia pudding recipe you need to try today:
Things you need:
- 1 cup milk (options: coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk, whole milk)
- 4-5 tablespoons organic chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons condensed milk (options: maple syrup, stevia, sugar, honey)
- Take a jar or a serving size glass and pour in milk.
- Add in any sweetener of your choice. Condensed milk works the best because it adds a creamy flavor to the pudding.
- Stir and make sure that the condensed milk or sweetener is well incorporated.
- Add in chia seeds and mix. Place the glass/jar in the fridge for 4-5 hours or overnight for it to set.
- You can have the pudding as it is or top it with fresh fruits, muesli, jam, fruit pulps etc. I added mango and strawberry fruit pulp on it.