Oily skin is tough to deal with and maintain. Oily skin usually is prone to acne and clogged pores due to over secretion of sebum that attracts dirt, dust and bacteria. To treat skin conditions related to oily skin, it is important to first balance sebum secretion. Below is an easy DIY green tea face mask that you could use daily to keep your skin matte and also to balance sebum secretion gradually.
Green tea- Green tea has amazing sebum balancing properties that keeps your skin looking fresh and matte. It also purifies the skin and helps prevent or treat skin issues like acne, excess shine, open pores etc.
Yogurt- Yogurt is rich in lactic acid which plays an important role in reducing oiliness and refining skin’s texture.
RECIPE FOR GREEN TEA FACE MASK:
Things you need-
- 2 tablespoon yogurt
- 2 tablespoon green tea (leaves roughly ground)
- In a bowl, add yogurt.
- Add in roughly ground green tea leaves and mix it well.
- Keep the mask at room temperature for few minutes before using so the green tea goodness can mix up well with yogurt.
- Apply the mask on cleansed and exfoliated skin and let it sit for 15 minutes before washing off.
- Use the mask once every day for quicker results.
Note: Use all organic ingredients to avoid further skin issues.