Chocolate fudge is an amazing dessert and makes a great after-meal sweet indulgence for your taste buds. You need not always eat a store-bough dessert (and you won’t after trying this recipe!) when you can make an easy 2-ingredient chocolate fudge! Below is a recipe:
RECIPE FOR 2-INGREDIENT CHCOLATE FUDGE
Things you need-
- 400 grans dark chocolate
- 40 mL sweetened condensed milk
- Place a saucepan on low flame and add in dark chocolate (bars, chips or discs)
- Once the chocolate is fully melted, turn off the flame and add in condensed milk immediately.
- Mix well and pour it in a greased or foil-lined mould and refrigerate for few hours to set.
- Tada! Your chocolate fudge is ready!
Modification options- You can add in cookie crumbles, roasted nuts, sprinkles, etc. for an added crunch in the soft chewable texture.